Residence Hall Students
Residence Hall students are required to participate in the 15 meal plan. A meal ticket for an entire semester costs $1080; for the summer term $550.00. For further information, students should contact the Residence Hall Office at (256) 549-8369.
Inzer Hall Cafeteria Meal Plans
Meal Deal Cards: Students, Faculty and Staff may purchase a Meal Deal Card at any time during the year. All of the Meal Deal cards are good for all meal periods and do not expire.
- Ten (10) meal deal card for $60.00 (tax included). This plan allows you to get an Entrée and 4 sides.
- Ten (10) meal deal card for $50.00 (tax included). This plan allows you to get an Entrée and 2 sides.
- Five (5) meal deal card for $25.00 (tax included). This plan allows you to get an Entrée and 2 sides.
Additionally any Non-Resident students may obtain a meal ticket that allows the student to eat fifteen (15) meals each week (breakfast, lunch, dinner) in the Inzer Hall cafeteria when classes are in session. This meal ticket costs $1080.00 for an entire Semester or $550.00 for Summer Term. For further information, contact Brian Jones at (256) 525-0514 or come by the cafeteria located in Inzer Hall below the bookstore.
Meal Plan Plus - $160 Per Semester: Want more from your meal plan? We have an add-on option for you! Enjoy an additional two sides each Lunch and Dinner meal with Meal Plan Plus. Meals can be redeemed at lunch and dinner at Inzer Hall, Meal Plan Plus meals include an entrée, four sides, and a fountain beverage. For further information, contact Brian Jones at (256) 525-0514 or come by the cafeteria located in Inzer Hall below the bookstore.
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your dishes and disposables from your table when you have finished dining
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that meal cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.